- CUHFT: Restricted to
- Atypical Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome (aHUS). NHS England Service Specification. Please note for this indication this should be recommended by Newcastle, procured through ourselves: proof of vaccination required for company to provide named patient supply and automatically funded for by NHSE (in addition to vaccines) but no requirement for IFR.
- Post-transplant refractory thrombotic microagiography (TMA):- clinically approved; funding through individual funding request (IFR).
- Antibody-mediated transplant rejection (AMR):- only in the context of clinical trials.
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobulinuria (PNH) after Leeds hospital advice, supply via Alexion pharmaceuticals: http://www.pnhleeds.co.uk/professionals/referrals/ They supply eculizumab but do not supply vaccines or prophylactic antibiotics. Vaccines are re-imbursed by NHSE for this indication.
- For recurrence of C3 glomerulopathy post-kidney transplant (all ages)- as per NHS England Clinical Commissioning Policy. Administered in hospital as part of admission. Manufacturer of eculizumab request proof of Meningitis B vaccination before issuing.
- Non formulary at all other trusts